Forums

TopicMetatrader Overview - Time Zone Correction

• Fri 1st Sep 2017 - 11:43am

Thereare not too many of these day trading Forex Scorpio Code Review robots out there, and while most of them just do ok, there is one that leads the pack. It just recently was released and has gone through numerous iterations and versions and has already proven to be the true next generation when it comes to automated stock picking. There are already people who have started making money with this system and the programmers have committed to providing ongoing updates and
    A lot of people have heard of stock picking robots, but most are unsure whether or not to look into this kind of program. I myself was one of those people. I asked myself the question, if it were so successful then why doesn't everyone have one, and furthermore, why are they bothering selling it, couldn't the creators of these robots make more money on their own?

I tried out a bunch of different stock trading robots over the years, but the Day Trading Robot program (link below) is the only one that has actually answered these questions for me. I bought the program 8 weeks ago, in the midst of the Recession, and was wary at best at what it could do for me. I'm not trying to sell it to you I swear, I'm just a very satisfied customer, but let me tell you, this thing actually works. The unique Day Trading Robot, has the stats to back up its effectiveness, and I was amazed to find that the program has made over 86 people millionaires in two years. The program combines a newsletter of stocks picked by experts with a stock picking robot, and the one two punch so to speak, really makes it stand above the competition, of robots, that I never could get good results with.

Please register or login to post forum replies