Forums

TopicLose Weight Quickly!

• Mon 31st Jul 2017 - 7:39am

Once you have both the calories you eat and the calories you burn, you can then figure out how many calories should you should eat to lose weight. It is estimated that about 3,500 calories need to be lost to Ultra Omega Burn Review lose a pound of body fat. In other words, if you are consuming 2,500 calories in a day and are using up only 2,200 calories, you will essentially be putting on 300 calories of fat in a day.

300 calories over about 10-15 days can easily result in one excess pound of fat on your body. We hope this article was able to give you a good idea of how you should answer your question about "how many calories should I eat in a day to lose weight?"

Rex Martin is a fitness fanatic who is only interested in workout programs that deliver faster results. To find out more about How Many Calories Do I Burn in a Day? visit Rex's website which specifically answers this question and many more.

© 2010, All rights in all media reserved. This article may be freely reprinted on electronically paper as long as the author bio is also reprinted intact and a link to the author's website How Many Calories Do I Burn in a Day? is included. This article may never be sold individually or as part of a package.

http://www.nomorefakereviews.com/ultra-omega-burn-reviews/

Please register or login to post forum replies