Forums

TopicSamsung's special smartphone for YouTubers!

• Thu 23rd Jul 2020 - 10:03am

Samsung wants to launch the Galaxy S11 in 2020. The series is expected to be unveiled at the end of February. It will have five versions of

android mobileEveryone is looking at the camera module of all the phones in the series. There are some hints in the coding of Samsung's own camera app. It is learned that the latest version of Samsung's camera app has references to 8K video recording. It is understood that super-high resolution movies can be made on this android mobile.YouTubers can take advantage of this. News TechRader.

The smallest version of the Galaxy S11 series will be the Galaxy S11E. Its display size can be 6.2 or 6.4 inches. The Galaxy S11 model will have a 6.8-inch display. Battery power will be 4300 mAh. The biggest display will be in the Galaxy S11 Plus model. The display of the phone will be 6.9 inches.

There is also the opportunity to take 108 megapixels. In the meantime, rumors of a 108-megapixel rear camera are being heard a few times, which is on the way to becoming real. The camera is expected to be seen in the Galaxy S11.www.cydiacloud.com

Techlife24.com
  • Thu 23rd Jul 2020 - 10:52am

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. bitcoin pro south africa

• Thu 23rd Jul 2020 - 10:52pm

Nice post.i l have a this phone.www.cydiacloud.com

Techlife24.com
  • Fri 24th Jul 2020 - 5:58pm

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. bitcoin era app

• Fri 24th Jul 2020 - 6:04pm

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. bitcoin circuit fake

• Fri 24th Jul 2020 - 8:14pm

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. profit revolution scam

• Fri 24th Jul 2020 - 8:25pm

A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. bitcoin blueprint review

Please register or login to post forum replies